How can you access accurate listing information?
The Client Portal on the NorthstarMLS!
The Client Portal is your single access point for MLS listing information
provided by your REALTOR®, Ryan Bretzel.
Ryan will set up a customized property search on your behalf. The Client Portal is a personalized web space on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that will help you, the buyer, keep track of listings/homes that match your criteria. This search will automatically email you updates as it finds listings that match your search criteria.
Click on the Photo to Enlarge
In the Client Portal you can:
- Sort/organize listings
- Collect/save your favorites & possibilities
- Discard the listings that don’t meet your needs
There are several display choices and switching displays is easy. Just click the “Display” tab at the top-right of the screen to access the drop-down menu. The display choices include:
- Map display
- Combination displays
- And more!
For each listing, you can view:
- The details about the property
- All associated photographs
- Virtual tour(s) – if available
- Any available supplements
- The listing pinned on a map
- The property on a Virtual Earth Map
- A Google Street View of the property
- And more!
To get started, you simply provide Ryan with your criteria/requirements, i.e., location, price, number of bedrooms and baths, garage, etc. Ryan will use this information to create a search on the MLS designed especially for you and will send you an email via the NorthstarMLS (email@example.com). Simply click the link in the email to activate your Customer Portal and view your first set of listings. You can stop these listing notifications at any time.
Every time a listing meets your criteria, you receive an email with a link to the listing. You can use the link included in your email at any time; however, you may find it convenient to save the website address in your bookmarks (or favorites) in your web browser. You can view your listings at your leisure – at any time.
When you receive listings from the Client Portal on the MLS, you can be confident that:
- You are seeing ALL of the available homes/properties for sale, on the MLS, that meet the criteria/requirements that you have chosen.
- You are seeing all new listings immediately (within minutes), not after they have have sold.
- The listing information, such as number of bedrooms, baths, features, and improvements, is up-to-date and accurate. The information on each listing comes from the seller, the listing agent, and updated property records, unlike many aggregate sites that aren’t maintained/updated.
Now that’s what I call “Home Search – Simplified!”
Watch the short video below to learn how to make the most of all the features.
Watch the short video below to learn about the mobile version for your smartphone.
Sign Up for the Client Portal on the MLS
Receive accurate, up-to-date listing information on ALL MLS listings that meet YOUR criteria!
|Client Portal – Seller Benefits||Learn More About the MLS|