Utility and Service Providers in St. Paul, Minnesota’s
Frogtown/Thomas-Dale Neighborhood

Utilities and Services in Frogtown - St Paul, MN

Here are some items that you will want to take care of before you move. You will want to forward your mail through USPS.com, transfer gas, electricity, water and sewer into your name, set up garbage & recycling services, and establish any desired services you would like at your new home such as cable, internet, & phone.

Of course, you will want to also cancel gas, water, electricity, phone, cable, and internet at the home that you are moving from. If you are closing on the sale of your home, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU TELL THEM TO END THE UTILITIES THE DAY OF CLOSING AND NOT BEFORE!

Mail Forwarding

You can forward your mail at USPS.com.

Gas & Electricity

Xcel Energy    800-895-4999
Electric/Emergency Power Outage    800-895-1999
Gas Emergency/Gas Odor    800-895-2999

Water Services

Water Services in St. Paul, MN

Trash & Recycling

Garbage and Refuse Service


Cable & Satellite Television, Phone, & Internet

Community Television/Internet

Other Services

%d bloggers like this: